01625 562 389 Menu
  1. Looking for Vehicle Sign Writers Insurance? Our team will identify your exact requirements and provide the best cover at competitive rates. Call us on - 01625 562389

Vehicle Sign Writers Insurance

If you are a vehicle sign writer then you know that despite the fact you don’t need to test drive your customers’ vehicles or diagnose faults, you may still need to drive the vehicles to move them to a safe location for you to add the graphics for example. Because of this, it is essential that you have appropriate insurance in place to cover you for wide range of vehicles as well as protect you against any possible claims from the public.

At Adelphi, the insurance companies we partner with understand that with each unique business comes a completely unique set of needs, which is why the cover available can include generous vehicle cover. Goods in transit cover, public liability insurance, employer’s liability insurance and other exclusive schemes are all available at the best possible price.

So, if you are a vehicle sign writer and you think that Adelphi could help to protect your business then why not call 01625 562389 and ask one of our specialist advisers to give you a quote today.

Common cover types:

Motor Trade Road Risks Insurance
Motor Trade Combined Insurance
Motor Trade Hybrid Package

Our experienced advisers are waiting for your call. 01625 562 389