01625 562 389 Menu
  1. If you drive a vehicle for commercial reasons, then you could need more than just a simple motor trade insurance policy in place to protect your business.

Who is goods in transit cover made for?

It is important that you have the correct cover in place to meet both your needs and the needs of your business as well as all legal requirements. Goods in transit insurance offers cover for your property against loss or damage for transit or if it needs to be stored during transportation.

Why do I need goods in transit cover?

If you use your vehicle to transport goods then you will likely require goods in transit cover. If you transport personal goods using your personal van, as well as transporting business related items such as your tools, then you could potentially benefit from this extra level of protection. Additionally, if you transport goods for others then you also fall under one of the categories this policy can cover.

It is important to consider that a goods in transit policy will not only offer you peace of mind for your business, but your customers can also be reassured by the level of protection you have in place. If you don’t have the correct level of insurance in place, then you potentially risk both your business property as well as the risk of losing potential customers who want to feel they are using someone that is protected. Both you and your clients can be safe in the knowledge that you are protected should the worst happen.

What type of cover is available?

We have a wide range of goods in transit policies available at Adelphi, suitable for almost any business, no matter what shape or size. We can provide you cover for lost, damaged or stolen goods whilst transporting.

We have lots of payment instalment options available so for a quick quote over the phone, call 01625 562389 and one of our knowledgeable advisers will be happy to help.