01625 562 389 Menu
  1. Motor Trade Hybrid Insurance

Motor Trade Hybrid Insurance

At Adelphi, we are able to offer our customers a hybrid package solution, which is available to all those running a motor trade business whether trading from home, or from premises. If you are trading from home, then you may want the peace of mind that additional covers provide. If you are a mobile mechanic for example, then you would typically buy public liability insurance and may be particularly concerned about theft of tools from your van, and our hybrid package can put all your concerns at rest with a suite of policies.

Many of our customers who have already taken out a package insurance policy with us and also trade from business premises may not feel it necessary to buy a full-blown motor trade combined insurance policy. The essential areas you must think about if you are a motor trader trading from premises are items such as road risks, machinery and plant, hand tools and liabilities; however rather than trying to manage all these policies and putting yourself under unnecessary stress, turn to Adelphi and we can offer you a solution that will meet all your needs in one easy, simply package.

We can offer you cover for almost any type of motor trade business you are involved; including, but not limited to:

  • Road Risks Cover
  • Tools Cover
  • Public Liability Cover
  • Employers Liability Cover
  • Goods in Transit Cover
  • Stock of Vehicles Cover
  • Customer Vehicles on Trade Premises Cover

If these types of policies sound like they are perfect for you and you need a little advice, then please call 01625 562389 and speak to one of our knowledgeable advisers who will ensure you get the perfect hybrid policy for you.

Our experienced advisers are waiting for your call. 01625 562 389